DJI Inspire 1 Battery Heater (Part 15)
The performance of your Inspire 1 TB47 or TB48 battery is subject to various environmental factors. Low temperatures can negatively impact the life of the Inspire 1 batteries, which is definitely an issue in our cold Canadian winters. The Inspire 1 Battery Warmer helps to restore lost battery performance and raises the internal temperature ( to above 5 ° C) prior to your flight. This enables a safer and longer flight.
- Recommended Usage Temperature: -20 ° C to 5 ° C
- Heating Range: 30° C± 5 ° C
- Power: no more than 41.5W
- Input Voltage: 18-26.1V, DC
- Input Amperage: no more than 1.6A
- Dimension: 62mm x 99mm x 115mm
Using the Battery Heater
1. Ensure the battery is completely charged and turned off. Insert the battery into the Battery Heater compartment.
2. Turn the battery on and allow it to warm for about 10-15 minutes (Actual operation time is subject to environment temperature. Longer or shorter times maybe required). Do not leave the battery unattended during this time.
3. Turn the battery off and leave it in the Battery Heater for an additional 5 minutes (Actual operation time is subject to environment temperature. Longer or shorter times maybe required). The DJI Inspire 1 flight battery is now ready for use.
A 3-stage overheat protection mechanism has been incorporated into the Battery Heater’s design to prevent the battery from reaching temperatures that exceed its design parameters. To ensure that the battery does not overheat, the heater will be automatically deactivated at temperatures exceeding 30 ° C, with additional failsafe barriers in place at 50° C and 98 ° C.