DJI Inspire 2
More on the way June 24!
|Inspire 2||Inspire 2 Premium Combo|
The DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter has the power to take your aerial videos and photos to the next level. This high-tech drone combines the powerful CineCore 2.0 image processing engine with X4S and X5S gimbal cameras (sold separately) to produce cinema-quality images in a wide range of file formats.
The Inspire 2 also offers incredible flight capabilities to help you achieve dramatic shots. This drone can accelerate from 0 to 50 mph in only 4 seconds and can hit a top speed of 58 mph.
You don’t need to worry about these high speeds putting your quadcopter at risk, though! The Inspire 2 uses DJI’s FlightAutonomy program to automatically detect and avoid objects ahead, above, and below, while the magnesium-aluminum clad body provides extra protection. With 27 minutes of flight time and the ability to remember flight paths, the Inspire 2 will help you get the shots you need.
- Advanced Obstacle Sensing: FlightAutonomy uses forward and downward systems to provide protected flight at speeds of up to 34 mph. These systems detect obstacles 30 meters ahead, while infrared sensors scan for items above the quadcopter, ensuring a safe flight. This feature is active during all Intelligent Flight Modes, as well as RTH and normal flights.
- Spotlight Pro: Lock the camera onto an object during flight with visual-tracking algorithms to create dramatic and complex shots, no matter what direction the Inspire 2 is flying. You can select both an object and tracking position and then use a shortcut to begin tracking while still maintaining control of the gimbal. This feature is available during all Intelligent Flight Modes.
- TapFly: Use the Inspire 2’s 2-axis onboard FPV camera as a “tap to fly” camera. Simply tap the desired destination onscreen to establish a flight route and the Inspire 2 will follow it so you can focus purely on gimbal control.
- ActiveTrack: Achieve even more precise tracking thanks to ActiveTrack Mode, which enables you to adjust tracking profiles based on certain recognizable objects, such as people and cars.
- Smart Return Home: Maintaining a strong GPS connection isn’t always easy in some parts of Canada. Smart Return Home automatically maps the Inspire 2’s flight route, ensuring that if satellite connection is lost, the quadcopter will be able to return along its original flightpath while still scanning for obstacles.
- Video Transmission System: DJI’s Lightbridge technology allows you to transmit up to 7 km (4.3 mi) away while delivering 1080p/720p video. The ability to switch between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHZ control frequencies further improves stability by helping you avoid interference. The Inspire 2 also supports Master and Slave setups, which can transmit HD video over 90 meters (300 ft) away.
- Broadcast Mode: The Inspire 2’s 1080i/50fps and 720p/60fps transmission signal is perfect for aerial live-streaming for television. Simply connect the Inspire 2 transmitter to your satellite truck, and you’re ready to go.
- Superior Flight Performance: Two controller sticks enable tight controls, including flight at a max attitude angle of 40 degrees. The Inspire 2 can reach speeds of 58 mph, as well as 29 feet-per-second descents and 19 feet-per-second ascents.
- Dual Battery: The Inspire 2’s dual battery system provides 27 minutes of flight time on a full charge, while also ensuring that you can achieve a safe landing if one of the batteries has a problem mid-flight.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?