DJI iOSD Mark II
The DJI iOSD MARK II On Screen Display is specially designed for a DJI autopilot system and it should be used with multi-rotor aircraft that have either WooKong-M, Naza-M, Naza-M V2 or A2 flight controllers. It can transmit video and iOSD information in real-time, which will help you to obtain the aircraft status information during first-person view (FPV) flights. The iOSD MARK II can display multiple flight information specs including power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude, GPS satellite number and more. The iOSD will even superpose this data onto the video, so the iOSD data is clearly visible. This affords a more immersive and a more involved flight experience.
Conveniently, the iOSD MARK II is compatible with both NTSC and PAL video source inputs. You can also use an R/C transmitter switch to remotely select which video source input you want to use. The R/C TX switch will change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely as long as you're using a video transmitter specified by DJI. Plus, you can achieve double video alternation during flight by setting one video mode for the aerial camera and the other for the FPV. For added convenience, the iOSD supports online upgrades and a Flight Log Function that will record your flight log data. Other features include access to Assistant Software and a built-in BEC module that sends reliable power to the camera and to the autopilot system's main controller for improved power supply stability.
- Highly-Integrated & Practical Design
- The iOSD MARK II features an integrated and practical design. Many of the Phantom quadcopter's real-time flight information, such as the status and coordinates of the aircraft, are superposed on the video. This gives you a more involved and safer flight experience.
- Interoperates with DJI Flight Control Systems
- The iOSD MARK II should be used in conjunction with a compatible DJI flight control systems, such as WooKong-M, Naza-M, Naza-M V2 or A2. Based on DJI's accumulation of historic and reliable information integration technology, the iOSD MARK II can grab the most accurate first-hand flight data information in the shortest amount of time.
- Accurate Real-Time Flight Data & Video Signal Superposition
- The iOSD MARK II can collect real-time video and flight data, which will provide you with the aircraft's status information during flight. It can display power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude, GPS satellite number and more.
- Double Video Source Inputs Are Switchable During Flight
- The iOSD MARK II supports both NTSC and PAL video input sources. You can select which input source you want remotely using an R/C transmitter switch. By doing this, the pilot can achieve double video alternation during flight and can also set one video input source for the aerial camera and the other one for FPV. This will ensure that the nose direction of the aircraft is under control and that your aircraft will safely return after filming sessions.
- Switch Remote Video Link Channels in Real-Time
- The R/C TX switch can also change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely as long as you use the wireless video transmitter designated by DJI. This design avoids the inconvenience of having a manual switch on the ground. Plus, should there be any video signal interference during flight, the pilot can switch channels immediately to finish the flight mission.
- Flight Log Function
- The iOSD MARK II can record your flight log, which will help you record the input and output information of every channel, GPS signal, power voltage, home distance, height and more. The original iOSD V1 requires a firmware upgrade in order to take advantage of the Flight Log Function.
- Free Online Upgrades
- The iOSD MARK II has a micro-USB interface for future online upgrades in order to provide a better user experience and free functional escalation.
- Built-In BEC Module with Support for the 3S - 6S Lithium-Polymer Battery
- The iOSD MARK II's built-in BEC module uses the Phantom's 3S - 6S lithium-polymer battery to provide a power supply for the camera and for the main controller. Having a built-in BEC module allows you to change the output voltage. Plus, it ensures that stable output current is provided without an extra battery pack. The use of a BEC module makes the aircraft lighter, while making the voltage more stable and more reliable. It also means you'll have less batteries to worry about.
- User-Friendly Assistant Software
- The iOSD MARK II features Assistant Software. It also supports online upgrades that make it easy for you to acquire enhanced and improved functionality. Users with the iOSD V1 can upgrade to the iOSD MARK II and enjoy enhanced features including the Flight Log Function.