1. How soon do you ship your orders? Orders must be in by 2 PM to allow us to package and arrange shipping. Should the order come in after 2 PM we cannot guarantee that it will go out on that day's shipment.
2. Where do you ship your products? We ship all across Canada and the USA. We have excellent contracts with UPS, FedEx, Purolator and Canada Post to deliver your parcels quickly throughout Canada and the US.
3. Do you offer local pickup? Absolutely! Simply select "Local Pickup" as your shipping method on checkout.
4. Is it true shipping is free? Yes, shipping is free in Canada on orders over $1000 with competitive shipping costs available for orders under $1000. Orders over $1000 will be sent with tracking, orders under $1000 will be sent without tracking by standard parcel shipping. Shipping to the US is at discounted courier rates.
Note: Free shipping is not applicable to certain over-sized items.
5. Do you have a store where we can view your products? Absolutely! Our showroom is located at 3207 Giffen Road North in Lethbridge, Alberta. Come on down!
DO YOU BUY USED DRONES?
No, at this time we do not buy used drones for cash. If you are looking to trade up to a newer machine we can typically work out a trade deal (please contact email@example.com for details). If you are looking to sell your used drone you can visit www.DroneTrader.ca, a free online classifieds site for drones and accessories in Canada.
What is your return policy? We offer returns for defective or unused products within 15 days of purchase. Outside of this period items must be shipped to DJI California for warranty exchange. There are no returns on any opened or used Item. Please contact us for an RMA number prior to shipping your product back. We will not accept returns without an RMA. Buyer pays return shipping for unused items, we cover return shipping for defective items. 20% Restocking Fee applies on all items (except defective/warranty items). Please see the DJI warranty policy here:https://www.dji.com/service/policy
Does AerialTech offer flight training/demos?
Absolutely! We offer free demos on most of our drones, and also offer more in depth flight training for reasonable rates. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 1(800)717-4045 to schedule training or demos!
Does AerialTech perform repairs on broken drones? YES! We have experienced techs that would be happy to get you back in the air. Please see our repairs section for more details.
We are continually adding to our list of FAQs. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.