Matrice M600 Pro
Works with Ronin-MX Gimbal
Up to 33 Pound Total Take-Off Weight
Integrated Lightbridge 2 Controller
Full HD 1080p Live Video Monitoring
DJI A3 PRO Flight Control System
Controllable with DJI Go App
Retractable Landing Gear
Foldable, Collapsible Design for Easy Transport
Powered from Six Flight Batteries
Able to support total takeoff weights of up to 15.4 kg (34 pounds), the DJI Matrice M600 Pro hexacopter is perfect for a wide range of industrial imaging and professional video projects. With improved flight performance and quick setup, the Matrice M600 Pro’s modular design and implementation of A3 Pro Flight Controller will help you to always be able to get the shot you need.
This powerful hexacopter supports Zenmuse Z15 series gimbals, Zenmuse X Series gimbal/camera hybrids, and the Ronin-MX gimbal. It comes fully equipped with a transmitter, flight controller, flight batteries, a six-bay charger, sundries, and a customizable case for protection during transport. Best of all, it requires minimal assembly to get into the air.
- Intelligent Drive System: The use of sine-wave-driven ESCs ensures that your Matrice M600 Pro always performs at top safety and efficiency standards, no matter where in Canada you might be. Flight parameters automatically adjust based on the weight of your payload.
- Air System Design: The Matrice M600 Pro’s modular design (which includes folding frame arms and a quick-release landing gear) allows it to be ready to use in minutes. The IMU units’ dampening system improves flight reliability, while a dust-proof design decreases maintenance needs. A 13.2 pound payload capacity enables this hexacopter to fly everything from the RED EPIC to Micro Four Thirds systems.
- A3 Pro Flight Controller: Perfect for professional use, the A3 Pro Flight Controller features GNSS, which uses satellite systems to improve flight navigation and stabilization. The system uses a total of 3 GNSS units and 3 IMUs, creating a series of redundancies to ensure reliable and precise flight, even if one unit were to fail. Real-Time Kinematic technology can be used to add greater precision to this system. With a clean signal, this system has a radio range of nearly 5 km (3.1 mi).
- DJI GO App: Take total control of your flight, right from your phone! This app for iOS and Android allows you to view battery and redundancy status, transmission strength, and even live HD video. You can also control focus, aperture, shutter speed, ISO and other key photo and video capture controls for Zenmuse cameras.
- Lightbridge 2: The A3 Pro Flight Controller system combines with Lightbridge 2 to provide HD live streaming at a broadcast output of 1080i/50fps and 720p/60fps. Controller support video output is also available at 1080p/60fps. This system includes USB, 3G-SDI, and mini-HDMI ports.
- DJI SDK: The Matrice M600 Pro works with DJI Onboard SDK and Mobile SDK. It also has the capacity to connect with RTK GNSS units, the Guidance sensor system, and third-party components thanks to its dual parallel API and CAN ports.
- Intelligent Batteries and Charger: This hexacopter constantly monitors the condition of all 6 batteries during flight, ensuring that a safe landing can still be made if a battery fails. The system’s charger comes with 6 hubs, so the batteries can be charged simultaneously. Average charge time for a TB47S battery is 92 minutes, average time for a TB48S battery is 110 minutes.
|Diagonal Wheelbase||1133 mm|
|Dimensions||1668 mm × 1518 mm × 727 mm with propellers, frame arms and GPS mount unfolded (including landing gear)
437 mm × 402 mm × 553 mm with propellers, frame arms and GPS mount folded (excluding landing gear)
|Package Dimensions||525 mm × 480 mm × 640 mm|
|Weight (with six TB47S batteries)||9.5 kg|
|Weight (with six TB48S batteries)||10 kg|
|Max Takeoff Weight Recommended||15.5 kg|
|Hovering Accuracy (P-GPS)||Vertical: ±0.5 m, Horizontal: ±1.5 m|
|Max Angular Velocity||Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 150°/s|
|Max Pitch Angle||25°|
|Max Wind Resistance||8 m/s|
|Max Ascent Speed||5 m/s|
|Max Descent Speed||3 m/s|
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||
|Max Speed||40 mph / 65 kph (no wind)|
|Hovering Time* (with six TB47S batteries)||No payload: 32 min, 6 kg payload: 16 min|
|Hovering Time* (with six TB48S batteries)||No payload: 38 min, 5.5 kg payload: 18 min|
|Supported DJI Gimbals||Ronin-MX; Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse X5/X5R, Zenmuse X3, Zenmuse XT; Zenmuse Z15 Series HD Gimbal: Z15-A7, Z15-BMPCC, Z15-5D III, Z15-GH4|
|Flight Control System||A3 Pro|
|Retractable Landing Gear||Standard|
|Operating Temperature||14° Fto 104° F (-10° C to 40° C)|
CHARGER (MODEL: MC6S600)
|Voltage Output||26.1 V|
|Rated Power||600 W|
|Single Battery Port Output Power||100 W|
OPTIONAL BATTERY (MODEL: TB48S)
|Battery Type||LiPo 6S|
|Net Weight||680 g|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 104° F (-10°C to 40° C)|
|Max Charging Power||180 W|
|Operating Frequency||920.6 MHz to 928 MHz (Japan); 5.725 GHz to 5.825 GHz; 2.400 GHz to 2.483 GHz|
|Max Transmission Distance||FCC Compliant: 3.1 mi (5 km), CE Compliant: 2.2 mi (3.5 km) (Unobstructed, free of interference)|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||10 dBm @ 900M, 13 dBm @ 5.8G, 20 dBm @ 2.4G|
|Video Output Port||HDMI, SDI, USB|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)|
|Battery||6000 mAh LiPo 2S|
STANDARD BATTERY (MODEL: TB47S)
|Battery Type||LiPo 6S|
|Net Weight||595 g|
|Operating Temperature||14° F to 104° F (-10°C to 40° C)|
|Max Charging Power||180 W|